Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
So I didn't notice this before, does it happens to anyone else?
The "NEW" indicator in the top right for posts you haven't read is out of bounds.

guvbULs.png
It looks like you may have a template that didn't merge correctly, Do you have any outdated templates?

It looks like you may have a template that didn't merge correctly, Do you have any outdated templates?
None, I did the automatic merge to update the theme from the last version to the current one.

v1.5.9.0

Where do I set the vertical position for the logo and sub-navigation?
I want to move each of these up a bit ...

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 00.01.13.webp

v1.5.9.0

When looking at thread lists (within a forum, search results, new posts, etc.), where do I adjust the column width for the replies/views? It's not wide enough and causes unnecessary wrapping ...

Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 00.03.07.webp

Somehow it happens very often (always? I am really unsure, what's the exact behaviour), that a guest/not logged in member dies not see the welcome block and after logging in the welcome screen appears.

What am I doing wrong, which setting I've mixed up, please? It should be vice versa.

Last edited:
Somehow it happens very often (always, I am really unsure, what's the exact behaviour), that a guest/not logged in member sees now welcome block and after logging in the welocme screen appears.

What am I doing wrong, which setting I've mixed up, please? It should be vice versa.
Hi there, it should just be a permission. ie, check your registered users or your awaiting confirmation users and make sure they cannot see welcome block.

@Mike Creuzer We run both Xenith and Abyss. For Abyss, per your suggestions, we upload a new Abyss Child XML as our "Dark Base" whenever there is an update. However, in the latest zip for both Xenith and Abyss, there is no child XML. Please help.

With the AD Styler, I wanted to use the body background color for the border-top-color of the nodes. This is the correct selector:
.hasFlexbox .node.level_2 .nodeInfo or .node.level_2 .nodeInfo

So I did:
styleit_var['bodyBackgroundColor_border-top-color'] = ".hasFlexbox .node.level_2 .nodeInfo";

But it doesn't show up. Any advice?

Top Bottom