• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Xenique Premium] Christmas Club and Club theme twin pack

Kim

Ho Ho Ho... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! Introducing the Christmas Club theme for Xenforo!

ChristmasClub_sm.webp

Christmas Club offers a Rich, Warm, Lights on the tree twinkling, snuggly by the fire, chestnuts roasting, Christmas dream of a theme.
Christmas Club has an Optional Animated lights banner and many other theme options, including installation and de-branding (copyright removal fee).
Sure to create a very Happy Holiday Season on your forum! But there's more... once Santa has been, no need to be sad and blue, nor to have a naked forum... Christmas Club cleverly converts into an everyday theme called Club!

Club theme is reminiscent of a Gentleman's Club from a different era. Comfortable well worn leather chairs in which to recline, walls lined with rich aged wood and books... Easy to imagine such a place, where you can while away the hours being waited on discreetly yet attentively.

Club has been a super popular theme over the years especially with the men folk.. used by such sites as, Military sites, History sites, Cigar sites, Fountain pen sites, Book sites, Kennel Clubs and Equestrian sites, to name but a few, it is the sort of theme that any site which has mature members might consider as it is very easy to use and very inviting.

Club_sm.webp

But wait.. there's even more!!!

Christmas Club and Club themes are both included in the pack, along with the Xenique Framework... The framework extends and enhances the base Xenforo layout a lot, it has such features as Category Collapse, Sidebar Collapse, the ability to simply and easily move the sidebar to the left, to remove the sidebar completely, to have the stats and members online down the bottom.. all in all there are an amazing array of options in the framework, but the very best feature is the upgrade path!!! No more broken styles when upgrade time rolls around, as all you need do is stay current as a customer with us and you can download the latest framework and wham bam, all our themes will be updated instantly! (each style sale includes 12 months upgrades free, after which a renewal fee is due for further style or framework upgrades)

framework.webp

All this for the amazing price of only $40 - From all of us at Xenique we wish you a very Safe and Happy Holiday season!

Check out the themes live before purchase...

Christmas Club Theme

Club Theme

Purchase The Christmas Club and Club themes from our Store

Theme looks fantastic!

I did notice the page ends suddenly on shorter pages:

View attachment 22546

Thanks for your feedback, I do believe that it an XF 'feature' Empty page with no content means the bottom bit is near the top, however as the XF Default theme has a bottom piece to the end of the content area and sits on a plain background it is not noticed, as this theme doesn't and has side borders it looks like it cuts off. Not sure there is anything we can do about that tbh, nor would I be too concerned with it, that only occurs on one page that I know of, the What's new page with nothing in it.. if you have content in the content body it won't be like that.

:)

Breaks for me at 1024x768 (both IE and FF) (both the Christmas and the Club versions)

Untitled.webp

Looks great if I stretch it across two screens, though! :D

Wow this is a perfect way to advertise your site as some admins don't even know how to remove the Xenique banner. Makes me want to create some styles now. This is a beautiful theme. I read your Framework features. It's awesome.

Top Bottom