• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Xenique Free] DXF - Red

Kim

**Edit DXF REd updated to v1.1 of Xenforo. **

The Red version of the DXF skin is finally available! Sorry for the delay to those who have been waiting! DXF is also available in a blue version

Smooth and Easy on the eyes, DXF Red is a great skin to use!

DXF_Red.webp

The skin is released under a Copyright, and you may not Alter the skin without purchasing a Copyright Removal (de-branding) license nor Redistribute the skin in anyway, including putting it on your foreign language site for download!

Please read the Installation/License guide for full details.

The style is only available to download on the Xenique forum site to registered members.

You can try out DXF Red live on the Xenique site.

I hope you enjoy this Red version.

:)

Just letting you know that following a complaint about the previous .zipX format of the downloadable file, I have updated the download to be .zip format instead. (Should have been all along, but my WinZip updated it's self and started creating those .zipX files, it took me a while to find out how to revert to the old school .zip files and then I have been offline for a while so anywayyyy... now it is the more user friendly .zip )

:)

Top Bottom