[XenGenTr] XenForo Forum Android Mobile Application [Deleted]

netr0n

netr0n submitted a new resource:

[XenGenTr] XenForo Forum Android Mobile Application - [XenGenTr] XenForo Forum Android Mobile Application

• Create topic of Mobile App​
  • Answer to posts of Mobile App​
  • Send private message​
  • Chat by Siropu addition​
  • Add avatar to your profile​
  • Send notification to all your forum members​
  • Receive notification when your topic is answered​
  • Receive notification when you get private message and many more features.​

Even if Turkish video and images that are on...

Read more about this resource...

Once the above is done...

Where is the iOS version? We already have push in XF 2.1 which is what most people might be satisfied with, but it doesn't work with iOS.

As per the Resource standards which you agreed to before adding this resource, particularly point 5, you are not permitted to encrypt or obfuscate the add-on code.

Can you please update the add-on so it no longer requires ioncube?

I didn't know that. Thanks for information Chris.

Once the above is done...

Where is the iOS version? We already have push in XF 2.1 which is what most people might be satisfied with, but it doesn't work with iOS.

We gave priority Android cuz for that it is the most used in the World. Also we've just started working for IOS and it's not difficult for us. We keep coding..

A vital point that I have not seen in the overview is whether the price includes the licensing for the play store.
Also the apple store when that is created.

If its not then I believe you will be pricing many users of smaller forums out. Especially considering there is a similar product out there with a free band.

And please please please get your videos translated. A big bulk of your market on here do not speak Turkish.

Is there a free trial or application for a site that can be used
Because I want to test the compatibility of screen readers with the application

Is this still being developed? Definitely interested but can't find anything more on it and no response from the developer in pm too.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Oh thats too bad. I really need an app for this

Any ideas or suggestions? Is this app still being developed outside?

Top Bottom