[XenGenTr] Warning system

[XenGenTr] Warning system 1.0.2

No permission to download

eTiKeT™

eTiKeT™ submitted a new resource:

[XenGenTr] Warning system - Post alerts and announcements to the forum specific, subject and subject list.

[XenGenTr] Warning system

Add-on features,
Different announcements can be written for each forum.​
The topic list can be shown as the lower, upper position.​
In the subject, the editor can be shown as the topic above the editor.​
Options;
Subject-view view​
Subject site view location​
Icon...​

Read more about this resource...

Free is a plug-in.
Download from the following attachment file.

Hi, thanks so much for your consideration in posting this.

I just wanted to let you know that it doesn't work, and I think it's because all the inclusions only work for a Xenforo installation that would be installed at the base directory /

My forum is in a folder called /forum/

I made the appropriate changes, but I still can't get it to load when I have my Ad-Blocker enabled. It was always showing when the .JS couldn't be included because of the wrong path.

@Emre I looked it up for you, if you want to include JS from the root you can do so like this:

<xf:js src="ads.js" addon="YourAddOnName" />

Hi, thanks so much for your consideration in posting this.

I just wanted to let you know that it doesn't work, and I think it's because all the inclusions only work for a Xenforo installation that would be installed at the base directory /

My forum is in a folder called /forum/

I made the appropriate changes, but I still can't get it to load when I have my Ad-Blocker enabled. It was always showing when the .JS couldn't be included because of the wrong path.
working on my site. No errors.
@Emre I looked it up for you, if you want to include JS from the root you can do so like this:

<xf:js src="ads.js" addon="YourAddOnName" />
did not make any changes. Turkish translation was made.

Screenshot;

2019-05-05_00-29-55.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom