Resource icon

[XenGenTr] Ultimate Postbit 1.0.4

No permission to download
This looks like a neat add-on, however asking people to register on your site to download is not very encouraging. I would hazard a guess that the bulk of users looking to acquire your add-on through XF will be English speaking, so it's unlikely that they will be able to use your site other than for downloading the add-on; this, for you, could lead to lots of dead and unused registrations. I would be more than happy to download and tell others what a great add-on this is (providing it works well) but not through registering.

;)

This looks like a neat add-on, however asking people to register on your site to download is not very encouraging. I would hazard a guess that the bulk of users looking to acquire your add-on through XF will be English speaking, so it's unlikely that they will be able to use your site other than for downloading the add-on; this, for you, could lead to lots of dead and unused registrations. I would be more than happy to download and tell others what a great add-on this is (providing it works well) but not through registering.

;)

Yes I agree with you ... :p

How do you download, is there any special requirement after registering as I keep getting this message and cant read turkish. "Bu dosyayı indirebilmek için forumda 1 mesajınız olması gereklidir sizin 0 mesajınız bulunuyor."

UPDATE - got these 2 messages as well, anyone translate please? "Kaynağı indirmek için beğenmek zorundasınız" and "24 saat içinde maksimum 7 dosyayı indirebilirsiniz"

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you download, is there any special requirement after registering as I keep getting this message and cant read turkish. "Bu dosyayı indirebilmek için forumda 1 mesajınız olması gereklidir sizin 0 mesajınız bulunuyor."

UPDATE - got these 2 messages as well, anyone translate please?
Kaynağı indirmek için beğenmek zorundasınız
24 saat içinde maksimum 7 dosyayı indirebilirsiniz
Yeah I can't even register, so I guess I don't get this one.

;)

I agree, i had the same problem. took over 20 minutes; the forced register makes very little sense if people cannot interact. i understand your trying to build membership; but i had to pust a junk test test on your site, not even knowing where i was posting... ya it was just hard. i would rather pay $10

People use google chrome and turn translate on... please please do not force this on people; it's free i get it :D

@netr0n Can you add the option to remove postbit from the first post so that the thread resembles like this

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 11.37.46 PM.webp

Only from the first or original post..

The addon being free is great! but I don't have time to either participate in playing this game of "Chase the download", or to learn the Turkish language, Netr0n.

ya i uninstalled it as a result. it's nice (and free), but you can tell they ignored the comments; so gave me a future insight how this would be handled.

Still messing up in mobile display with the user option, also in Microsoft Edge the display is a little messed up to.

Looks great in Chrome.

Is there a way to download this via english please? I can't understand your forum. Can't you just add the files to the resources section here? Nobody who speaks english is going to register to your site and become and active member so it seems a shame to make everybody register to get your add-on.

Really dont understand the idea of marketing a product to a primarily English speaking audience and diverting away to a Turkish site.

The whole "you can switch the languge over at the top" is rubbish - that accounts for a tiny portion of the site, barely usable.

Top Bottom