xenFracture Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John,

Bought :) Thank you :)

Silly question - is there any easy way I can enlarge the size of the background space at the top, since it's cutting off my logo at the bottom where there's not enough room :( .....

logo_fail.webp

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
John is there any way to customize the theme to make the background of the posts a bit lighter gray?

I'm a big fan of the color theme at wickedfire.com - your theme is probably the closest to that on here, but it's just a tad too dark for me, I get eye strain after 10 mins of reading on darkish backgrounds.

I like the gray approach WF takes.

John is there any way to customize the theme to make the background of the posts a bit lighter gray?

I'm a big fan of the color theme at wickedfire.com - your theme is probably the closest to that on here, but it's just a tad too dark for me, I get eye strain after 10 mins of reading on darkish backgrounds.

I like the gray approach WF takes.
Yes, that can be easily changed to suit your needs. :)

John, love this style. I was wondering, how easy would it be for me to convert it to a lighter theme? I mean, everything is perfect. I'd just want identical light and dark themes.

@John
my logo is 100px high. So I changed the "height of header logo" to 100px

However the header now looks like this:
upload_2013-10-7_8-58-18.webp

Anyway to make it so it does not have the thick light blue line?

There is a semi-transparent gradient image in the root folder of the style called header.png that will either have to be eliminated or increased to the new height to fix that.

Hello! I have a problem with xenPorta and the theme Xenfracture from RazorThemes.
I use for the home page the latest versione of portal XenPorta 1.6.0 for xenforo 1.2.x
When I click on the black arrow on the right, all the XenPorta widgets disappear!! And the home remains without contents!
I have attached two images:
Before click (Before.jpg):
hs4a.jpg

and after click on the arrow (After.jpg):
4gaq.jpg

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom