xenFracture Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

xenFracture Style (version 1.1.3) - Simply perfection!

A beautifully crafted, "darkish" design with just the right amount and choices of color splash thrown in. No detail has been overlooked...xenFracture is sure to impress and is suitable for any site genre. All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Fixed width style at 955px
Fluid width style...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
:) Not bad, I still don't like the iconography though :( But thats just my personal taste.

Your login info should still be the same at my site, but I'll need to re-add your licenses. Drop me a message at my site and I'll take care of it. :)

I too bought this before the site shut down. Trying to access your site brings up an SQL error.

Is it possible to make the user cards that appear to the left of posts wider? Some of my users names don't fit on one line and since I'm using the fluid style they could be a little wider to accomodate.

Is it possible to make the user cards that appear to the left of posts wider? Some of my users names don't fit on one line and since I'm using the fluid style they could be a little wider to accomodate.
Yes, if you'll start a thread over at my site in the support section, I'll be happy to assist. :)

First class support from John, I had an issue with my licence and it was promptly fixed. Excellent customer service.

Oh and a great style :)

Lovely looking theme this one
I notice your site is down however, any chance someone could share a demo link?

Perfect, thanks Stewart!

Just a note, we have a ton of modifications added to our site, so things may not appear correctly. I can say that on a standard install, it looks appropriate. I have tons of CSS changes added, so I will apologize for the look in advance. haha. It may not do it justice.

Lovely looking theme this one
I notice your site is down however, any chance someone could share a demo link?
Sorry, we were in the process of moving to a new server and had a few 'hiccups'...all should be working properly now. :)

Top Bottom