xenFracture Light Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

xenFracture Light Style (version 1.1.3) - The perfect "Light" style

xenFracture Light is a meticulously created design based on our best selling dark version with beautiful colors and soft, muted features. Destined to become a classic! All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Fixed width style at 955px
Fluid width style

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Can I get the color picker to be permission based? I'd like to have something made custom that users cannot change...

Can I get the color picker to be permission based? I'd like to have something made custom that users cannot change...
It doesn't currently work that way I'm afraid. You can enable it or not for guests, but it is a cookie based system per user.

It doesn't currently work that way I'm afraid. You can enable it or not for guests, but it is a cookie based system per user.
Are you planning on adding something like that in the future? I would buy it if I could customize it for everyone on my site.

hmm would be nice if the orange is replaced by medium dark red. Is that easy to do as standard or do I have to go into the extra.css for that?

hmm would be nice if the orange is replaced by medium dark red. Is that easy to do as standard or do I have to go into the extra.css for that?
It's easy to do via the standard color settings in the style properties.

If i purchase this theme, is it possible John can assist in optimizing it?
As oman said, if you need help with the responsive add on, you'll need to get that from Arty, the author. As far as anything unique to the style itself, I can assist. :)

Top Bottom