xenFracture by RazorThemes [Paid] [Deleted]

RazorThemes

RazorThemes submitted a new resource:

xenFracture | RazorThemes - A beautifully crafted, "darkish" design.

fracture.png

A beautifully crafted, "darkish" design with just the right amount and choices of color splash thrown in. No detail has been overlooked...xenFracture is sure to impress and is suitable for any site genre.
  • Fixed width style at 955px
  • Fluid width style
  • Compatible with Xenforo versions 1.1.5 and 1.2.3 (both versions included)
  • One Year free support and access to upgraded versions...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry if I got your hopes up Code Monkey :) Just part of the transition for now.

Although I am working on some updates/fixes for xenFracture's responsive layout so look for another update coming after the holidays.

Sorry if I got your hopes up Code Monkey :) Just part of the transition for now.

Although I am working on some updates/fixes for xenFracture's responsive layout so look for another update coming after the holidays.
And I shall re-new it when I have a chance! :) Excellent skin.

I did a template merge to fix mine. Style works fine after the merge.
When i want merge: "The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."

When i want merge: "The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."
I didn't have that problem. I selected merge, it showed me the template and had changes highlighted. I merged them after and style is fine.

I bought this style and I make comments:

+ the style itself is very well (it was made by the former owner :rolleyes:)

- from the sale of the company, there is a huge abandonment (I regret john ..)
- if you need support with the purchase of this style, go your way
- when you make a support request, or we manage to find the solution or even, or maybe it's another member who finds
- we are still waiting for the update XenForo 1.3 ...

Top Bottom