XF 1.5 XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4x->stepAttachments

Alluidh

Hi

I try to migrate a vB 4.2.3 to XenForo 1.5.7. Everything works fine until the import if the attachments starts. I get the following error

Server Error

copy(/var/www/xxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/xenforo/internal_data/temp/xffTgSuI): failed to open stream: Permission denied
1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
2.copy() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4x.php at line 116
3.XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4x->stepAttachments() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 124
4.XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 189
5.XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 241
6.XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 184
7.XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
8.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
9.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xxxxxxxxxx/htdocs/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

Permissions were changed from 755 to 777 and back but nothing happens. What did I wrong?

Thanks for support

Did you recursively change the permissions for the internal_data directory?

You can typically do that using your FTP client by right clicking on the directory.

Top Bottom