Xenforo won

When was the last time you printed a thread from a forum? lol

When was the last time you used a printer lol. I have a ton of printers from when I did car shows and 3 years ago I left the ink in the vehicle during a snow storm and to this day haven't tested the ink or printed a single photo or document.

Last couple years of smart phones have helped some people. Obviously a lawyer will never go without a printer.

When was the last time you used a printer lol. I have a ton of printers from when I did car shows and 3 years ago I left the ink in the vehicle during a snow storm and to this day haven't tested the ink or printed a single photo or document.

Last couple years of smart phones have helped some people. Obviously a lawyer will never go without a printer.

Printers are far from obsolete lol.

Yeah I'm not saying they are used by the average person but I see one used at work every day (granted, not by me but still). Lol

If any of you can get those inkjet printers actually working, you have me beat! I have to take two more of them to the recyclers soon........

Someday a printer will be invented that works for those who only print here and there......I had a color laser, but the consumables were too dear. I think I should buy a cheapo B&W laser for the occasional piece which must be printed....
Just to go off-topic. The really cheap printers like Lexmark are designed to consume ink at an incredible rate. The ink cartridges dry out quickly, encouraging repeat purchases of barely-used consumables. They give the printer away for $89 (that's basically their cost) and plan to make money on the ink.

If you drop a little more cash, you can pick up an inkjet printer that will last for years without needing a new ink cartridge every time you print.

Top Bottom