Xenforo very slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Author

Hello! Please excuse me, because I really do not speak English. I am a citizen of the Russian Federation! I well speak only Russian. If you are among those who are well aware of Russian, I am ready to write in Russian!

I am a Russian user forum ******.cc(I'm sorry I can not specify the url), before there was vbulletion 3, but then administrators decided to upgrade tothe forum Xenforo, now forum is very hard working, messages often do not go knock out the error.

I believe that your product is still wet and can not compete with vbulletion, I'm sorry if it's rough, but it's a fact! At the same resources and even more base and attendance vbulletion copes much better.

Do you plan to optimize its product that it could compete with senior colleagues, such as vbulletion and ipb?

Thanks in advance for your answers, and sorry if chose the wrong partition!

Sincerely, Alexey Bazhenov

Do you own the forum or just use it?

If you are just a user then speak to the owners and ask them to post here if it is a valid problem.

In that case, closed.

XenForo has been proven to scale as well as, if not better than other forum software solutions.

We're not going to waste our time dealing with someone who is using illegally downloaded software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom