Xenforo very impressive. Looking for some feedbacks

cooldude

I tested today the demo and I liked very much what I saw. I am seriously considering to switch my vb forums. Has someone who has active forums made the switch yet? Can you please share your experience?

The only thing that is kind of holding my back is the nlack of some plugins. But I will start a new thread about that, I recognize some coders from vbulletin and I hope that they will take my requests in conisderation, which will be for paid plugins btw ;)

I will be honest with you, I explained to my members that we would add plugins back as they became available and many haven't missed them all that much. They enjoy using software that runs better period. As for those people that used to only visit to play the arcade, well we aren't an arcade site so they aren't missed as they never contributed to the forums. Just my 2 cents of soapbox gibberish.

I tested today the demo and I liked very much what I saw. I am seriously considering to switch my vb forums. Has someone who has active forums made the switch yet? Can you please share your experience?

The only thing that is kind of holding my back is the nlack of some plugins. But I will start a new thread about that, I recognize some coders from vbulletin and I hope that they will take my requests in conisderation, which will be for paid plugins btw ;)

I had 20 vBulletin licenses, and boards that run on them.

I have 5 XenForo licenses, and do NOT use vBulletin anymore, at all.

Top Bottom