Xenforo v2 linux server issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello community. Been playing around with cousin since he has license so I will be buying xenforo with several extras very soon but the main reasons which held me back are the following.

1. Why do I have to use v1.5 when I want to import phpbb 3.2? I can't see any option in v2 to import and I strictly want xf v2. Plus due to board size I need to upgrade via CLI.
2. When importing from phpbb 3.2 to XF 1.5 on our linux based (cpanel) server i pretty much get no issues. But the problem happens when I upgrade said 1.5 to v2. The style (default one) is broken and won't display fontawesome stuff and some elements. My workaround was simply to execute the SQL locally via xampp and do whole process there and everything works smooth. If I am doing an upgrade to v2 on the dedicated linux server it simply breaks stuff. Yes we do have paid cloudflare plan and their ssl certificate.

3. I am finding very hard to play with group rank images. I am yet to find a way how to assign certain .png rank to certain group and have it shown on post profile etc. Is there any guide for that?

- Regardless; I will be buying the xen bit later tonight since it evolved into something awesome over the course of 8 years. Back then we decided to go with phpbb due to community needs but this time we are going with xenforo. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom