XF 2.2 Xenforo update problem

miningyardim

Hello. I messed up the settings of the scheduled tasks from the settings. So when I try to install ( Xenforo 2.2.8 Patch 1 ),

www.xxxxx.com/install/

I get the following error when I try to install. What is the Solution for this?

I am changing the following database table code as specified, but this time it gives another error.

Error code:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1146]: Table 'miningya_eyni.xf_ban_ip' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 79
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Install/InstallHelperTrait.php at line 231
XF\Install\Upgrade\AbstractUpgrade->executeUpgradeQuery() in src/XF/Install/Upgrade/1000051-100rc1.php at line 15
XF\Install\Upgrade\Version1000051->step1() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 179
XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14

I'm not sure what you mean by "messed up the settings of the scheduled tasks from the settings".

However, it seems a table is missing from the database.

If this is a new installation, delete the internal_data/install-lock.php file and run the install script again, opting to delete the existing database.

Top Bottom