Xenforo two way communications with an XML flat file database as a SSO solution

Chernabog

I am currently seeking a XenForo add-on creator who can work on a tool that will take XenForo signups and push them to an XML accounts file creating a single sign on solution. Additionally, it would be useful if XenForo can pull data from the file also. In this particular instance it is for a game server, so the idea is to be able to utilize XenForo as the "user database" and allow a user signup to automatically pass down that UserID/PW or allow a XenForo user to make a navigational selection that allows them to "create" an account within the game server choosing either to use their XenForo data or different data.

For push up, we would like the players characters and other information to be visible (privacy options perhaps) through their profile and for administrators/moderators to be able to search for player characters to see whose account they are connected to. A ban option may be nice as well.

If someone reading this feels they may be able to complete such a task, I would love to discuss it with you further.

Thanks!

I am currently seeking a XenForo add-on creator who can work on a tool that will take XenForo signups and push them to an XML accounts file creating a single sign on solution. Additionally, it would be useful if XenForo can pull data from the file also. In this particular instance it is for a game server, so the idea is to be able to utilize XenForo as the "user database" and allow a user signup to automatically pass down that UserID/PW or allow a XenForo user to make a navigational selection that allows them to "create" an account within the game server choosing either to use their XenForo data or different data.

For push up, we would like the players characters and other information to be visible (privacy options perhaps) through their profile and for administrators/moderators to be able to search for player characters to see whose account they are connected to. A ban option may be nice as well.

If someone reading this feels they may be able to complete such a task, I would love to discuss it with you further.

Thanks!
We would love to take this job and already started private conversation.

Top Bottom