Xenforo Square Forum Status Icons - PSD

Xenforo Square Forum Status Icons - PSD v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Xenforo Square Forum Status Icons - PSD (version v1) - Xenforo Square Forum Status Icons - PSD

Summary: I've re-created the forum status icons that you see here at xenforo but these are square-ish (they have a 3px radius) so that stylers, people can make colour alterations with the psd provided to make those changes. I'll re-colour them as time permits and post them here but for now you can easily make those colour changes yourself with the psd.

Read more about this resource...

Hello
How do you replace the original by those ones (original are sprites)
Regards

These were created before xenforo included spritesheet support into the core. I'd suggest you download the node icons I created in the link below which are spritesheet supported. All you would have to do is make your own colour changes if you desired, save the psd to png titled node-sprite and then upload and overwrite the default node icons spritesheet or overwrite the node icons on your custom style.

Link to the spritesheet support node icons are located in this thread http://xenforo.com/community/resources/squared-node-icon-spritesheet-1-1.165/

Top Bottom