Xenforo Spoiler Permission Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

yushin

Please I really need your help in setting up my xenforo spoiler although it is working need some changes which I want to make.
My spoiler is only meant for registered members in my forum and restricted to the visitor which they would have to sign up for it. So I want it my xenforo spoiler code to work for some set of my members let's say with title rank instead for all members.
So what I am saying, in essence, is that I want it to only work my users with a title rank e.g Guru so how can I set it up please help is needed here.
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<div class="ToggleTriggerAnchor bbCodeSpoilerContainer">
   <button class="button bbCodeSpoilerButton ToggleTrigger Tooltip JsOnly"
     title="{xen:phrase click_to_reveal_spoiler}"
     data-target="> .SpoilerTarget"><span>{xen:phrase spoiler}{xen:if $titleHtml, ': <span class="SpoilerTitle">{xen:raw $titleHtml}</span>'}</span></button>
   <div class="SpoilerTarget bbCodeSpoilerText">{xen:raw $content}</div>
</div>
<xen:else />
<a href="{xen:link register}" class="button"><span>You need to register to view the contents!</span></a>
</xen:if>

Have already install the addon before, so what I am saying is that how can I make the spoiler to only works for a specific user group e.g users with title rank (Moderator) . So this will not work for all registered user but instead the spoiler will only work for user with user group (moderator). And I have seen such in a forum before. Please would very appreciate if you can help me out though I have installed the addon and it is working fine for all registered users but what I want is to work for a specific user group.

If you require support please first ensure you are licensed. You will then be able to post in the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom