1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo Speed

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by bambua, Mar 15, 2011.

1. bambua

bambua Well-Known Member

Care to guess in the graph below where I switched forums over to Xenforo :)

Screen shot 2011-03-15 at 10.16.07 AM.png

Gotta love that!

2. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Here is my awesomeness Graph

048957ed8ba73cc065c841997be595c4.png

3. bambua

bambua Well-Known Member

The picture in your sig keeps taunting me ;) I want to see your site hehe.

Vodkaholic likes this.
  4. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Hehe soon mate :)

5. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

ummm, hmmmmm..... lemme think......... ;)

bambua likes this.
  6. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Love it... Awesomeness = Time!

I was going to post about the performance improvement just updating to stable yesterday... as all round, with 300 - 400 online, it absolutely fly's along and my same server that was dragging into the ground with VB4 is now chugging along at a fraction of capacity, been able to mod it to the eyeballs and still barely makes a dent in the server load.

Using this... I now understand how much of an amateur operation VB has become vs. what I thought was a professional one... the performance and features my users now have are unbelievable, and my users online are nearly returning fully after only a few months from change-over, back to peaks around 500+ online again.

I expect to take the rest of the year to recover fully the last bit, but already monthly graphs are climbing above normal rates, so recovery from VB4 to XF changeover is sweet, with benefits IMHO.

Vodkaholic and Onimua like this.
  7. Peter-Jan

Peter-Jan Member

What site or service are you using to track page load speed and generate that nice graph?

8. bambua

bambua Well-Known Member

I pulled it from https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en

As long as your site is indexed there will be information there. I also use google analytics on the site. You can get some great information from there as well.

Peter-Jan likes this.
  9. Ati

Ati Active Member

Google Webmaster Tools makes that based on their crawlers. Go to Labs -> Site performance

Peter-Jan likes this.
  10. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

I thought this was pretty clear already, even before anybody heard or saw anything from XenForo...

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  11. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Indeed agree 100% ,I know my graph was me pissing about but It's kind of right in it's own way >.> oh well forget the past.. xen is the way for me from now on :)

Anthony Parsons likes this.