1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 XenForo snow

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Floren, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

I remember a while ago, XenForo had a header with little piles of snow resting above navigation bar.
    Is it possible to have that graphic? I would like to add it to my site... Thanks!

Puntocom likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

4. Brogan

Did you even bother to read the resource?
    Those are Shelley's original snow images, the ones which were in place here on XenForo.com.

Exactly what you asked for!

I don't know why I bother to try helping you Floren.
    I certainly won't in future.

Chris D likes this.
  5. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

The resource you linked to and the resource Brogan linked to has the same result.

6. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

You are right, my mistake. :)

7. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

You know, is human to make mistakes, no? I saw the title and I thought it is telling me only how to add any image, not the ones I was looking for. Have it your way and throw a fit.... unbelievable.

8. Brogan

So you saw the title, didn't bother to read the contents and then told me I was wrong?

How about actually paying heed to someone when they try to help you instead of dismissing it as incorrect without checking it?

Do you think I just posted a random response which had no relevance to your question?

9. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Before this goes down the wrong path, I'm closing this.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    davb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.