XF 1.3 Xenforo Site Portal

My web developer is making our website a portal page for when you first go to the site kind of like this

http://gontroller.com <-Please look at this

We've been having some very frustrating info in that we don't know where to upload the files that he needs to have the portal. The portal has 4 buttons and they each redirect to a page on the xenforo site. We have 4 files that need to be uploaded to make the portal work. They are listen as follows:

- furiousportal.css
- portal.html
- header.png
- bg.png

Our question is where do these files need to be uploaded, he desisngs the site and I'm not a xenforo expert. Please help!

Also I don't know how to check what version of xenforo im on so I just marked 1.3, I dont know where to check.

My web developer is making our website a portal page for when you first go to the site kind of like this
Our question is where do these files need to be uploaded, he desisngs the site and I'm not a xenforo expert. Please help!
Also I don't know how to check what version of xenforo im on so I just marked 1.3, I dont know where to check.
Sounds like your developer is not very savvy then. If you are wanting a landing page (simple html page) it will have to be located in the root of your site and your forum located in something like /community off the root.

If a simple page for html then the page node should work?

Top Bottom