XenForo Services

Taylor J

As of updating my website I have started to offer XenForo services that range from installations to site integrations.

Full list of what I offer:
  • XenForo Installation: $49
  • Addon Installation: $5 a addon/mod
  • Style Installation: $10 per skin
  • XenForo Upgrade: $35
  • Convert to XenForo: $49
  • Site Design Integration: Price depends on site
To order any of these services you can either post in this topic, email me (email is in my signatuere), or send me a pm here!

Thanks for your time,
Taylor Jones (TheRevTastic)

Can you take an existing forum color scheme and port to Xenforo base style? Strictly color changes to match an existing vB forum.

Also, interested in an upgrade from vB 3.8.x to XenForo.

Pm me pls

Can you take an existing forum color scheme and port to Xenforo base style? Strictly color changes to match an existing vB forum.

Also, interested in an upgrade from vB 3.8.x to XenForo.

Pm me pls
Can't PM you do to you limiting people to follow you or something.

If it's just colors then yes I can do that, also if I remember correctly you can't import directly from 3.8 to XF so I would have to go through IPB then to XF I believe an import from vBulletin 3.8 is totally possible with the official XenForo Importer, so yes I can also do that.

If you have any other questions please pm me or email me via my email address in my signature if you want to ask about prices etc.

Thanks.

I have a theme in VBulletin 4.x that I would like imported to fit xenforo, can you do that too ?

With the release of XenForo 1.1 and the two new importers, I now support IP.Board 3.2 and phpBB3 conversions!

I dont even know why people would pay $49 to install XenForo when they could do it themselves. It only takes like 2 minutes (aside from uploaded the files). I know I would never pay $5 or $10 to have a mod or style installed.

There are a lot of people that are willing to pay to have mods, styles and anything else installed or upgraded for a variety of reasons.

Lack of time, lack of patience, lack of knowledge, etc.

I dont even know why people would pay $49 to install XenForo when they could do it themselves. It only takes like 2 minutes (aside from uploaded the files). I know I would never pay $5 or $10 to have a mod or style installed.
As with any resource or service offered here, please keep your opinions to yourself on how those who provide such services market and price them.

Comments such as this are uncalled for and not permitted, as confirmed by Kier and Mike many times.

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...delete-their-account.2720/page-10#post-266678

If you want to start a general discussion on paying for such services, the Off Topic forum is the place for that.
Your post is also slightly ironic considering your recent thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/major-help.26392/

Probably because of lack of knowledge or not having the right amount of time to install it themselves.

Top Bottom