XenForo seems like a mini Facebook--

What, there are cliques here? Darn it, left out again. I'm always the last kid picked when choosing teams. :(

But on more serious note, I'm with Floris in that I hate "Farmville" and other FB typical stuff. It has gotten to the point where I turn off FB notifications for just about every application out there because, especially when browsing on my BB, I don't want to see an entire page of posts about games and have to find the 'real' content.

What, there are cliques here? Darn it, left out again. I'm always the last kid picked when choosing teams. :(

But on more serious note, I'm with Floris in that I hate "Farmville" and other FB typical stuff. It has gotten to the point where I turn off FB notifications for just about every application out there because, especially when browsing on my BB, I don't want to see an entire page of posts about games and have to find the 'real' content.
That's exactly what I advise anyone to do when friending me on FB. I play only one game, but it can, and sometimes does, generate alot of posts.

Top Bottom