XenForo Romanian

XenForo Romanian 1.4.10

No permission to download
Never thought someone is gonna translate XF for Romanians. Since wasting a lot of time to do the initial MyBB translations and trying to maintain a support community in Romanian, I kinda lost interest in doing this. Anyway, congratulations for the job and thanks for the effort on this ;)

Never thought someone is gonna translate XF for Romanians. Since wasting a lot of time to do the initial MyBB translations and trying to maintain a support community in Romanian, I kinda lost interest in doing this. Anyway, congratulations for the job and thanks for the effort on this ;)
Thank You. I somehow try to help the ones in need of this. For XenForo are just a few users in Romania.

Welcome. Is hard indeed to maintain 3 software's and some addons up to date in Romanian and also a support community. Usually in Romania are kids that use forums for Gaming communities.

Looks like you do not even know what you have worked.
Verry bad translation, 50% google translate.
If you believe that this is a 'Google' translation you are free to make your own translation. You cannot make a translation of a text using Google as it can't reverse words as Romanian language is... Nobody forced you to use is.
On the other hand if you find errors or missing phrases you should post here to be fixed, not to complain for something that is not real. As I made the translation for all 3 major forum software and there are all used in allot of forums I believe that is a preaty good translation for other to use.
The main ideea: if you like it use it, if you don't like it just ignore it or use another one.

Top Bottom