Xenforo rocks

Just got my license transferred over to me, and have been playing around with Xenforo for the past 48 hours and I absolutely love it!

It took me some time to learn the permissions and all, but installing add-on and what not is so easy, it is an amazing piece of code, and the team here at Xenforo have done en excellent job!

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to being around this community for a looong time to come!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me, you have all been wonderful!

Cheers,

Just got my license transferred over to me, and have been playing around with Xenforo for the past 48 hours and I absolutely love it!

It took me some time to learn the permissions and all, but installing add-on and what not is so easy, it is an amazing piece of code, and the team here at Xenforo have done en excellent job!

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to being around this community for a looong time to come!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me, you have all been wonderful!

Cheers,
Welcome to XenForo

Always nice to see a new person move over to XenForo. And also nice to see hosting companies adapt it as well, MyEvolutionHost :)

A WHMCS bridge would be nice, but I have seen some other post already regarding it, and I know WHMCS is having some security issues right now, but would be a nice feature to have in the future.

Top Bottom