Xenforo Media Gallery Discount?

abbychase

I know when xenforo restarted development there was a discount on the software itself, as well as the resource manager.

Will there be one Xenforo Media Gallery?

:)

I believe at $60 XFMG is already great value. I've used it on my site for 18 months and wouldn't hesitate to purchase it again at this price.

You don't have to buy them, they are optional.
You have a lot of opinions and most of them seem to be why others shouldn't be entitled to their own. you must really think im stupid to state the overly obvious.

You have a lot of opinions and most of them seem to be why others shouldn't be entitled to their own. you must really think im stupid to state the overly obvious.
Yes I do have opinions but no, they aren't why others shouldn't have their own. I am entitled to disagree with others though as well as agree.

Yes, I stated the obvious but that's probably because I couldn't quite see the point of your post. It's not clear if you are being serious or not.

You don't have to buy them, they are optional.
I think part of what he was/is talking about is the original gallery you didn't have to renew your license if you were comfortable on the code base level you were on, but you could continue using it.
Under the current licensing this no longer applies. If you drop your licensing of it (as in not renewing it), you are required to no longer use it - even after paying for it at it's normal price.

If you drop your licensing of it (as in not renewing it), you are required to no longer use it - even after paying for it at it's normal price.
Can someone confirm this? I thought you are allowed to continue to use it but no longer had any official support or updates.

Can someone confirm this? I thought you are allowed to continue to use it but no longer had any official support or updates.
Reading a little more into the info... it "may" be that you can keep it... but to be able to upgrade later after canceling it you have to repurchase it again.... unlike the base XenForo license.

You can continue to run the software indefinitely, regardless of whether you have active support and updates.

If you wish to purchase 12 months of support and updates, you need to renew the license and all official add-ons attached to it.

If you choose to renew the XF license but not the add-ons, they can be removed from your license, at which point you will have to uninstall them.

If you then wish to use them again in the future, you will nee to repurchase them.

You are not allowed to continue using it.

Also, please confirm that you understand that once the Resource Manager license is canceled, a new license must be purchased if you ever wish to use it again and that the Resource Manager has been removed from your site.

Edit: Brogan was faster!

Top Bottom