This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.7:
- Improved compatibility with upcoming PHP 7.1 release.
- Improved the performance of marking large numbers of media as viewed.
- Workaround a situation where MySQL's wait_timeout could prevent video transcoding from completing if set to a lower value.
- For PhotoPostVb and PhotoPostXf importers, import Member Categories as albums.
- For all other PhotoPost related importers, do not skip items belonging to users who no longer exist.
- Thank you to @Kirby for suggesting a number of fixes for the vBGallery importer.
- Only rebuild thumbnails if we have the ability to resize them.
- Hide some of the automatic watch settings if there is no permission to view categories or albums.
- Change to ensure the descriptions are visible on the thumbnail items even if the title is not visible.
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Media Gallery Bugs forum.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.