This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.5:
- Added a new option to control the thumbnail quality of JPG thumbnails.
- Added a new unsharp mask filter to the thumbnail process to make thumbnails appear sharper.
- The cached thumbnail URL is no longer used for album thumbnails therefore changes made to the XF data directory take effect immediately.
- Prevented a situation where a video embed could be updated to an invalid URL.
- Improved some of the custom field display styling on the media view.
- Implemented spam checking on Gallery comments. Gallery comments are therefore now checked against Spam Phrases and Akismet (where enabled).
- Prevent a 'Serialized value contains an object and this is not allowed' error when a moderator performs actions on some album related content.
- Fixed missing rating count icon on thumbnails in "New Media"
- Workaround for an 'Uncaught TypeError' in the Gallery lightbox when a media title comprises only of numbers.
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Media Gallery Bugs forum.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.