In addition to the usual bug and stability focus we have added beta support for importing from the IP Gallery versions which were designed to work with IP Board 4.0 and IP Board 4.1.
This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.4:
- A new option has been added to allow you to disable the ability to upload images from a URL. Disable this to prevent your server IP address being identified through use of this feature. (Alternatively, XenForo 1.5.6's untrusted HTTP client configuration is now supported.)
- Fix for category notice criteria not being evaluated while viewing a media item.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an 'Invalid argument supplied for foreach()' error relating to images which had been face-tagged.
- Prevent a 'Serialized value contains an object and this is not allowed' error when a moderator deletes a comment with an alert.
- Only show the Gallery Statistics block and various other elements if the user has permission to view them.
- Change to allow moderated media items to show in the media list if the user has permission to view them.
- When uploading, disable the Save Media button until the upload is complete.
- Fix for the vBulletin 4.x albums importer not confirming the correct file path when attachments are stored in the file system.
- Prevent videos being uploaded if they may contain suspicious content.
- Merge the various gallery fields in the xf_user table when merging users.
- Replaced the now unsupported ReviewAggregate data-vocabulary.org structured data with schema.org for media and album ratings.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.