This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.3:
- Tweak to attachment uploader styling
- Better support for RTL languages when tagging users in media
- Couple of small permission checks in templates
- Change so that the auto complete search for members in the move media dialog no longer takes into consideration a user's recent activity
- Change to the RSS feed to show thumbnails by default and remove the individual item descriptions (some readers would ignore the content in favour of the description field)
- Remove support for setting the "xengalleryMaxCommentsPerPage" option to 0
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.