This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.1:
- User storage quotas are now stored in KB rather than bytes. A rebuild will trigger during upgrade and may make the upgrade appear to take longer than usual.
- Media items inside an album could not be edited by moderators, even if they had permission to.
- Fixed an issue which prevented forum posts from having constraints such as Maximum message length, checked properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Photopost importer to handle a case in PhotoPost that saw some photos having a negative date.
- Reduced the maximum amount of work the Sitemap handler for media was able to do in each pass to avoid memory limit issues.
- Change the format of the title of the comments warning handler and avoid an issue with characters being escaped.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.