This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.0:
- Fix for Most Media tab not displaying on the Notable Members page when trophies are disabled.
- Fix user quota being reset to zero when new media is added. Please run the "Rebuild XenForo Media Gallery User Media Quota" tool in the Admin CP.
- Improve detection of supported FFmpeg versions. We require FFmpeg version 1.1.0 for video upload thumbnails and transcoding.
- Fix an incomplete thumbnail URL being provided for the social media metadata.
- Implement ability to display public warnings on media, albums and comments.
- Implement ability to alert author of moderator actions via inline moderation actions.
- Fix for not displaying comments from media and albums with "Members Only" privacy in the Comments block and News Feed.
- Prevent videos getting stuck in the transcode queue in some situations.
- When GALLERY BB code is used inside a quote, correctly recalculate the height of the quote to ensure the "Click to expand" label appears when necessary.
- Fix for issue where an image that couldn't be resized could be detected as a video.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.