This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.6:
- Properly handle privacy for guests viewing New Media.
- Improvements to the Add Media form when there are no categories which media can be added to.
- Prevent malformed requests for media thumbnails from causing server errors.
- Pass the page navigation params to the User Media page properly so the order is preserved when moving from page to page.
- Handle a potential 'undefined variable' error when importing from XFR User Albums.
- Use the correct external data URL for the 'nothumb' image.
- More clear handling of cases where certain tools (user tagging and cropping) are not available on touch devices.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.
Last edited by a moderator: