This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.5:
- Provide more detailed error messages when trying to access deleted gallery content.
- Display a suitable error if content has no valid IP addresses logged.
- Ensure guests can view category based media and other media they have permission to see in New Media.
- Catch various exceptions that could be thrown when rebuilding watermarks on images.
- Restrict imported media titles to the max length set in Gallery Options.
- Fetch thumbnails for YouTube videos in a slightly different way that avoids their new API.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.