This release improves performance in various areas, especially for larger galleries, by adding indexes to various tables. Please be aware that depending on the size of these tables, it may take time for the queries to execute. This will vary significantly by board size and server configuration, but if the tables are very large, it could take minutes for each query to complete. In this case, the install process may seem to take longer than usual as the indexes will be added during the "Rebuilding" phase of the upgrade.
This release also adds an importer for IP.Gallery 5.0.x. As this is an initial release, changes may need to be made to deal with the various types of data in the wild. If you have IP.Gallery data you'd like to bring into XenForo Media Gallery, please try the importer and let us know how it goes.
This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.3:
- vBulletin Albums importer would import comments with the wrong username.
- Show ignored content link missing when ignored content exists on the New Media page.
- Fixed an issue specific to the random media block showing a template error when no media is added to the Gallery.
- An error was shown when trying to use media embeds or images in Gallery comments when the maximum allowed embeds/images was set to 0.
- Removed some legacy thumbnail code for rendering search results.
- Ensure video thumbnails use an appropriate cache buster.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.