This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.2:
- Album became invisible to its owner when privacy was set to "Shared" or "People you follow".
- Reply link not showing on newly posted comments.
- Undefined index album_user_id error on some comment operations.
- Media not marked as viewed when viewed using the lightbox.
- Recalculate the position of media items when new media is added to a custom ordered album.
- Comment perma-links were not redirecting to the correct page.
- Random / new media block styling has been made more consistent with sidebar blocks and forum list blocks.
- Media titles are trimmed to a maximum of 150 characters for the moderator log.
- Comment count rebuilder now correctly recalculates the number of comments for video embed media.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.