This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.1:
- Apply some constraints to the maximum comment length, maximum number of image, media and gallery tags.
- Force media slider to be "non responsive" when used in the sidebar.
- Fixed number of comments not showing on some media pages.
- Decode HTML entities when fetching video titles/descriptions automatically.
- Hide the option to embed a video if there are no video sites configured.
- Clear some caches when custom gallery fields are deleted.
- Fix for oversize images in Firefox 34+.
- Change the breadcrumb when viewing an item of media in an album to link to the correct album owner.
- Show the correct number of images in an album/category when browsing through them with the Lightbox.
- Change behavior of the AutoComplete system when typing into the content tag input field.
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Media Gallery Bugs forum.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.