In addition to bug fixes, this release adds some small improvements:
- Media and albums can now be sorted by a weighted average (like XenForo Resource Manager). The weighted average is rebuilt during upgrade
- It is now possible to show a new/random media block in the sidebar simply by enabling it in Admin CP > Applications > Gallery Options > Blocks Options
- If the content tag cloud is disabled, the ability to search tags from the sidebar is still available
- It is now possible to report albums
- New permission to control the hard deletion of comments
- Incorrect link used in the like summary bar after a like was submitted
- Prevent unviewable categories from being listed on album pages
- Always canonicalize the root media URL
- Character encoding issues when fetching media title / description from a media site
- Clean up attachment correctly when media item is deleted
- Gallery BB Code now works better with multiple editors
- Hide some features from touch devices
- Allow inline moderation of albums to apply to soft deleted albums
- Ensure media cache is rebuilt for an album once a media item is deleted
- Some display issues on some older iOS devices
- Ensure that user tagging alerts respect permissions and are cleaned up if the tag is removed
- Improvements to the rendering of GALLERY BB Code and limits on the number that can be submitted per post
- Data too long errors when importing from XFR User Albums due to using description instead of filename
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 1.3.0 or later.
Customers with active XenForo Media Gallery licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.
The XenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.