XenForo LiteSpeed Cache [Deleted]

Since LS caches pages, views counter won't be incremented. Am I right?
I had this plugin enabled several months ago; but noticed that the count of online visitors does not get updated. Not sure about the views counter though. Would need confirmation on this.

Guys now OpenLiteSpeed has cache module from version 1.3+ (2015 April) which has similar functionality to LSCache and Varnish for free.
So why don't you develop this addon to openlitespeed now? There is no need for LScache unless you are selling webhosting with cpanel

I am getting this error on install:
Callback Litespeedcache_Listener_Global::frontControllerPostView is invalid (Invalid Class).

I went from 4.2.21 to 5.0.7 and now the real-time stats say that it's not caching anything? Anyone else had this issue?

Yes, we lost all our settings. Go into the admin panel and check if your settings are still there. Also mind the security settings. We actually found that the security & cache settings were gone, due to a large scale attack taking advantage of the situation.

Whist im not currently in a position to release more information, something is being worked on to improve this addon, which resolves all outstanding bugs and difficulties and increases performance by upto 60x from a standard litespeed only with no caching install.

Whist im not currently in a position to release more information, something is being worked on to improve this addon, which resolves all outstanding bugs and difficulties and increases performance by upto 60x from a standard litespeed only with no caching install.

WOOT!!!! Sounds good!

Top Bottom