• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenForo Limitless

Taylor J

XenForo Limitless
Price: $10

Purchase:

Purchasing the skin gets you: The style xml, the style folder to upload, support, and you don't ever have to renew to get upgrades!​
Username: Demo Password: demo

Here is my first style for XenForo, even though it's basically the default skin it let's you do what the default skin doesn't! Some things of the default skin have changed so that when colors are changed they go along with it such as the nav tabs on the navigation bar.​

With Limitless your users can have millions of color choices to pick from without you having to install a new skin for every single one of them! With over millions of possibilities your users will never be without a color they want anytime in the near future!​

The skin uses a very simple jQuery color picker plugin!​

Support for this skin is only given to those who have purchased, so please make sure when you purchase the skin over at AdminExtra that you register with your name here, I do not support warez or rip's of my skins.​

Now it's time for pictures!​

color_view.webpcolor_chooser.webpboard_index.webp

If you find any thing wrong with the style or find that I have missed something or if something looks out of place please post it here so I can put out a fix!​

Styles coming soon: Plus, Ragex (still in planning), and more complex skins also with a color picker!​

Nothing new here to be honest. Miko's been doing this since the betas.
I think she means that now everybody that wants to just use the default skin but wants different colors can now do it without having to install a new skin. We all know this isn't the first skin to use a color changer, the first skin I saw that did them were on vBulletin 3.8.x, then some very popular skins on IPB used them to become popular, then onto XenForo it moved.

And I am glad it's available on XenForo. I was just mentioning it.

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10869] You do not have access to this section of the site.
Not a good greeting ;)

You have to register on AdminExtra to get access to certain parts of that site, which includes the resources area.

I will edit that in saying it requires registration.

I have added an easier way to purchase the skin for customers, simply just click the Buy Now button at the top of the original post, and then either post your email in here or send me a private message with it so I can send you the skin.

This method can take up to 24 hours as I am not at the computer all day, so you can choose which way to purchase it.

Registering at www.AdminExtra.com and purchasing there gets you the skin immediately.

Top Bottom