• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xenforo is the best!

bobs409

After having my new forum for a little while now, I just have to commend the Xenforo team not only on a fantastic product but more importantly, one of the best support teams going. (y)

Right from day one, I have been a PITA with problems & countless questions :D but you guys stuck with me. I honestly don't know how you guys do it. I wouldn't have the patience.

I don't even have the question posted but a minute and Brogan is replying with the solution! People like Lawrence that go above and beyond to help a poor fella like me out. :LOL: And the rest of you guys behind the scenes and on the forums!

I know I'm going to be here for a long time to come and feel that if there ever is a problem, I know it will be taken care of. You guys obviously love what you do and it shows.

Keep up the great work guys!

Bob

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback Bob.

Glad it's all up and running and the problem you had with your previous installation is all sorted.

Renada

I don't even have the question posted but a minute and Brogan is replying with the solution!
Just be very careful where you put your feet if you tiptoe through here during the night - I just *know* he's moved his bed in around here somewhere...

Nice to have you here :)