Xenforo Hosting + SSD Disk Standard - $3.95/mo Instant Activation + Free Migration

Chad

Why Choose LogicWeb?
  • Tier-1 Provider Since 2004
  • 24/7 TrueLogic Rapid Support
  • SSD Standard (no extra charge)
  • Highly Reputable Legitimate Reviews
  • Courteous Tech Support
  • Secured Server Environments
Customer Testimonials

We have been hosting with LogicWeb for a considerable amount of time, certainly long enough to appreciated their superior customer support especially when it comes to the technical side of things. Thank you support team for your prompt action & solution. - Alexandria

I have been pleased with the product they offer and support is very quick and knowledgeable. - Andrew Burleigh

Speed, space, support. I'm a heavy wordpress user and i found in logicweb everything i was looking for. Plus i can pay monthly with NO extra or hidden fees. I recommend. - Catarina

I changed few hosts since last three years , but finally I found logicweb is best host for me I am satisfied, they have fast server speed , good uptime and prompt support. they made custom changes for me. I would like to stick here - Rajeev Kumar

Today was not the first time I had technical questions regarding my first website. LogicWeb customer service has been very effective and efficient in helping me to ensure my website is doing the job I intend it to do. - Susen Trail

Call us 866-611-1556

sales {@} logicweb.com
or Contact a Sales Rep via Live Chat

Top Bottom