1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenForo home page

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by majdi, Jul 29, 2010.

1. majdi

majdi Well-Known Member

for the time being there is almost nothing in there, what are you planning for it?
    is it going to be based on a future cms or portal?
  2. tecknical

tecknical Member

I'm guessing in time it will be a full-feature front page. Pricing, details, blah blah
  3. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

But right now there is no link to its community forum on the home page. Why?
  4. tecknical

tecknical Member

They just launched yesterday. Maybe they want to keep it hidden for now so they don't have thousands of people knocking the site down.
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

The site went up only recently :) Give them time to go from this semi private testing of alpha 1 to a more public company web site over time. It's an easy bookmark I think.
  6. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

Already in my favorites folder. ;)
  7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I imagine there will be a full featured homepage with pricing and features and such once the product is available to buy.
    Floris likes this.
  8. Floris

Floris Guest

Just a big red button :)
  9. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

no redirect to community ... i think that it should be integrated soon ... :)
  10. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

I really hope so
  11. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

JasonAxelrod is planning on making a Portal Home Page.

Is it now appropriate for the xF team to give a bit more information about "Home" page plans ?
    I would think that if JasonA made a Home Page plugin that was instantly made redundant, he wouldn't be so happy.
  12. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Digital Doctor... I would be okay with that. I know that external portals like my XenPorta or Brian's XenAdvanced are only temporary until XenForo comes with them by default. That is too be expected. I myself am what you call a "minimalist". I like things being simple, as base as possible. Anything I can get WITHOUT having to install additional stuff, the better. Besides, as you can see I have 5 major projects I plan on working on; I have my work cut out for me.
    Forsaken and Dragonfly like this.