1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 XenForo Hidden Div's

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Mentalist, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Mentalist

Mentalist New Member

Hello everyone,

I recently had a custom theme done, and in one of the template files I found this:

<div id="serverlist">
    Sadly, I have no clue where the template is fetching the div from. Is there anyway I can figure this out? I really need to get into this div and edit some things.

2. ragtek

ragtek Guest

search in the templates for it

acp => Appearance => Search Templates
  3. Mentalist

Mentalist New Member

I found it in a template and it was just called. Are you saying I have to look through other templates to find which one has the div stored in it?
  4. ragtek

ragtek Guest

now search for the name of the template including it;)
  5. Mentalist

Mentalist New Member

Thing is, I don't know the name of the template that includes it. I mean, I know one of the templates that includes it. And that templates just says div id="server list." What I need to find is the template that have the serverlist div in it and actually have the details of the div. It doesn't just call it.
  6. Mentalist

Mentalist New Member

Any Idea how to do this?
  7. MagnusB

MagnusB Well-Known Member

As ragtek suggest, you can search for the content of the template.
  8. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

When you view the HTML source of a rendered page on your site is there any code inside the DIV? or does the HTML just contain the opening and closing DIV tags?
  9. Mentalist

Mentalist New Member

Hey don't worry about it, the guys up above helped me. Thanks.
  10. Mentalist

Mentalist New Member

Hey. Just wanted to let you know, that it worked great. Thanks.