• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xenforo Gains Traction

Anthony Parsons

Whilst one could construed the following comment left on my forum as trolling, I can also see it that Xenforo is creating traction in the market, enough to upset other competitors:
Good luck in running your symbolic help forum. I would suggest some books on how to run a PHPBB3 board successfully. XenForo is substandard software.
This wasn't pure trolling, this was a member who started of well, then didn't like rules, so decided to go on the normal rampage, which I found amusing.

When I read the comment I thought... "Hmmm, XF is gaining traction in the market to even upset free forum software lovers..."

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
PHPBB is that guy from the 80's we all know who still has that 80's hairstyle and mirror sunglasses. true story.
2019854527_5e5dd340ea_b.jpg

When I read the comment I thought... "Hmmm, XF is gaining traction in the market to even upset free forum software lovers..."
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi