• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xenforo - Forum status icons

Shelley

Whilst viewing the majority of the styles submitted here I've noticed alot of people releasing some nice styles but with the same forum status icons. I've been pondering for some time whether to release some Forum Status Icons in other colours so atleast stylers can include a different colour to compliment that style.

Here's a preview of them here, my own creations in the original colour though I'll post the psd and other coloured variants in many colours. Since I'll be posting the psd (pending it's okay with the devs) oter people will be able to make their own colour alterations.

Preview of the icons below. What do you think, do they resemble the icons which of course was the intenton to help stylers release their styles in other coloured forum status icons. (Icons Below)

2whef7k.png

Thanks. :)

For anyone that's interested I've just released the .psd in this thread and will make and post colour variants (for those who are unable) soon.

Nice one Shelley.

The reason why I was going to use all CSS for the forum icons is I'm hopeless when it comes to graphics.
With these though, and your generous offer to make other colours available, I might now be able to use actual icons.

Nice one Shelley.

The reason why I was going to use all CSS for the forum icons is I'm hopeless when it comes to graphics.
With these though, and your generous offer to make other colours available, I might now be able to use actual icons.

If you have any trouble Paul (I don't think you will though) just give me a shout and I'll make any colour changes for you. Though I think you'll be fine just click the layer and select a colour and then select the colour for the stroke (border). :)

I think you are onto a good idea though with the pure css forum icons. You ought to give that a shot and see how they turn out.

Top Bottom