XF 1.1 Xenforo Forum not responsive, please help!!!

THN

Hello everyone!

I'm quite new in this forum and I need your help! For a start, I'm not a technical person but here is my problem.

I am in the process of redesigning my website to be reponsive but unfortunately my programmer is struggling quite a bit to integrate the Xenforo forum (version 1.1.3) to the main site. Presently, the main site is reponsive but the forum is not! It does not diaplay at all on mobiles as I guess it is static. Please kindly suggest to me the best approach to make my Xenforo forum display in a responsive manner in conformity with the rest of the site.

Thank you very much for contributing.

Cheers!

Thanks Bragon for your swift reply. Please do you mean I should download the 1.2 version from my Xenforo account now? If yes, do I have to redo all my custom codes on the new version downloaded or will it be transferred automatically? I am so sorry I am not a tech person and the programmer I engaged is defintely struggling with the integration. D you know any competent person who can help me please?

If you are using no add-ons and not using a custom style then you should be good to go. But as normal practice it's always a good idea to back up your DB and your forum structure before performing an upgrade.

Reactions: THN
If you are using no add-ons and not using a custom style then you should be good to go. But as normal practice it's always a good idea to back up your DB and your forum structure before performing an upgrade.

Tracy, thanks for your quick response. Yes, I've got only a custom style and I will let my programmer know about what you recommended before proceeding with the upgrade.

Please I have trying to upgrade my forum software and it keep saying ''The board is currently being upgraded. Please check back later''. Do you know what this meansor what what should I do, please?

My forum was recently upgraded but I am not quite sure which version I am now on. Is there any simple way to confirm the current version of my forum, please? Thanks.

Top Bottom