Xenforo forum is getting crashed when concurrent users in analytics are more than 100

gginni

My website doesn't load or loads too slow when concurrent users in google analytics are more than 100... at this point my website literally stopped loading:-

Here is server configuration:-

Current memory usage as of 2 AM IST (very less traffic and still RAM usage is so high):-

are there any memory leakage issues?? RAM of my server always keeps on increasing.. Alexa Rank of my website is 60,000 (Global rank)... And I have around 3000-4000 Visits per day... Is this configuration not sufficient for website with 4000 unique visitors per day??

I have created one custom page which could be reason of memmory leakage ... even posted about that here:-
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...ction-and-creating-new-page-in-xenforo.70317/

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong... Do I need to upgrade my hosting package or there are issues with my code :(

Moshe1010

I agree, you need to add more CPU. In addition, how is your my.cnf looks like?
Are you running Nginx/Apache/Litespeed/something else?
What PHP/Mysql version are you running?

AWS

That processor is more than enough with 6 cores and 12 threads plus 12 meg cache. You need more memory at the very least. In reality you should think about adding a second server for the database and give it a ton of ram.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Well your ram usage is fine, and the CPU should be good enough for 100 users...

I'll take a bet the issue lies with some addons you have generating stupid queries.

What addons do you have installed?