This release fixes several bugs:
- Remove the default stopwords list as it is not applied in many cases.
- Fix incompatibility with Elasticsearch 2.0 when loading a script for scoring.
- Fix incompatibility with Elasticsearch 2.0 when limiting user searches to a max date.
- Improve error logging in Elasticsearch 2.0.
- Fix inconsistently handling of database names as index names if the database name contained uppercase characters.
XFES requires that you have elasticsearch 0.16.0 or newer installed. As such, this add-on is only applicable if you have root access to your server (such as with a dedicated server or VPS). XFES also requires XenForo 1.3.0 or newer.
XFES can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XFES manual page for more information.